Monday, April 7, 2008

Vitex Starch Substitute

Antigua cement abandoned


E l April 6, into the night, our group paid a visit to the old abandoned cement factory that is in the term of Buñol. It was rather a visit to see and know the place, seeking an investigation of paranormal phenomena, because for various reasons we could not perform a thorough investigation, although some equipment and we could make a recording.




E l complex is vast, making it impossible to go all in no time. The state of the buildings varies, having perfectly preserved rooms and buildings, while others are in poor condition and quite ruinous. One thing that surprises and we are glad this is that the vandals and looters have not been prime lot with this area. A clear example is that, near here, on a path that leads directly to the site, we can see quite abandoned machinery.



R spectrum to the site's history, we know little, but neither is there much to say about the place. According to information I have collected over the network, this factory was opened in 1917, the Company Valenciana de Cementos Portland. Came to employ around 1,500 workers and was one of Spain's largest cement. The cement was intended to produce white cement, which was made from raw materials coming from the nearby quarries. About 1980 he closed the cement, being the culprit the new cement that is practically next to it.

l E place, as I said before, it is huge, making it a true delight for lovers of abandoned places. There we can go from the factories where they worked, to buildings intended for the staff. Surely, these buildings would be offices, which are full of corridors and rooms. As we saw, many of these rooms are full of records and receipts of the period, as distinct and interesting material used therein.

L tively, we could not conduct an investigation here, but if we could make a recording. Many girls wonder that because look phenomena paranormal at an abandoned factory, since this is nothing mysterious or tragic story to drag on their record. Well, on this I have to say something. Will not affect much the history of the site to register on the site EVP phenomena occurring in nature or supernatural. It is true that in some cases helps in some way, but not required (See previous issues) . I remember that recordings have been made spectacular psychophonic inhabited houses where nothing ever happened fatal. Normally, we seek places abandoned by the peace and quiet they offer, enabling rigorous research.



B uscamos one of the buildings where a room as quiet as possible, where the windows were closed and had the lowest possible air flow. It was not easy to find a room and, as many have no windows because of the few acts of vandalism that have been there. A curiosity that caught my attention is that in this room had a stamp with the image of a virgin, being is completely bored. There was also a sheath of a shotgun shell, possibly having something to do with the image punctured.
conducted a small control that we could hear sounds that could interfere with the recording. One of the sounds from there we could hear was the sound of working machinery, possibly came from the factory which is close by. Before recording starts, we place a motion detector outside the room, focusing on the wide corridor and also including the odd room. When finished, we place the recorder in the room and we got about six that were there present, conducting a series of impromptu questions. Here we see the questions that we do, seeing also that minute audio recording and the inroads appear to be registered. I must also say that the following incursions are weak hearing, which I have given the interpretation which I can understand, and recommend helmet use for listening , and also recommend special attention. Let's see:


1. 00:03 sec - Question: Are you all right?

2. 00:16 sec - Question: What's your name?

3. 00:24 sec - Question: Is there anyone here?

4. 00:32 sec - Question: Who are you?

5. 00:44 sec - Question: Are you okay?

6. 00:53 sec - Question: Scared?

7. 1:12 Min - Question: Is there more you?

8. 1:26 Min - Question: Do you know that you're dead?

"exact"

9. 1:39 Min - Question: Why are you here?

alleged inclusion in this I see two possible interpretations. The first and I think is the right one is: "Because I want to live" . The second possible interpretation is: "Because I want, what?".

"Maybe"

"Stay there"

10. 2:12 Min - Question: Do you know if something happened at the factory?

11. 2:28 Min - Question: "you died here?

"We do not save, a" *. Here fragment equalizer. ( * Possibly "true", though not certainly)

12. 2:53 Min - Question: How old were you?

"I'll kill you"


A chemical we have heard the inclusions were captured. As I said, are very weak hearing, so this can lead to cast doubt on whether they are actually voices or not. For the analysis that I could give these pieces, I could see if they are really sounds that are there. That each reaches its own conclusion.



And to pass I would ask the people you plan to visit Here, as elsewhere abandoned, which respects the environment and leave everything as they have found. We must respect all these places, not by the mere fact that they abandoned a reason to destroy the place and exercise the vandalism. This causes great harm to those who are dedicated to frequently visit these places, either as a hobby to visit places abandoned, parapsychological character issues or any other cause. These sites belong to all and we must preserve and respect.


NOTE: to this article will try to add many photos taken by my peers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment