Political correctness in the history of nocturnal wanderings
There is an issue that makes me a lot of laps Sometimes when I think in recent history, but it is a controversial issue which I will not talk explicitly here. But I do see the hypocrisy that can be many people who raised the issues as if they are of mine are from others and that's it. In a society where there are supposed freedom of expression there are issues that can not be touched because you cross out certain things and that's when you realize the falsity to say that thing called freedom of expression. I have no interest in my life to open his eyes, or at least create a margin of skepticism about what we do believe, no, no I have so many claims, the story in the future I guess they will do that, even within a thousand years, the time he puts things in place even if they are late. The saddest thing of all is that many who speak of history (that eye, I I also love the story from my childhood ... ...) often fall on it so I can watch.
Whatever today's world, especially the politician, is now created in such a way that has no reverse gear. You just need the final bump and see what happens .... That surely is what has always happened because history shows how it all repeats again and again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment