The return of a bad habit
was never my thing. The reason is simple, with my hands I could never reach the speed of my thoughts. Word processors, hear. Yes, yes, but my typing has always been abysmal. For all that he preferred to speak, because somehow the spoken word was stronger than the written. And so I expressed myself better in moments of melancholy, even with words that nobody heard but myself.
Clean dirt was not my thing ever. Not been tested, but recent scientific theories suggest that I am allergic to dust. Proof of this is that I end up with sneezing you hear even in Cambodia when I have to clean the room. Nami especially if he visits, would be horrified to see my dunghill carpeted with remnants of joint and candy wrappers. Not send me to hell and get someone else clean.
For these reasons it is so rare to find continuity between post and post in LDZ. I can claim as excuses internet locks, lack time ... But today I make a yet another attempt to rescue this place, take out the trash and re-write, and I must say it feels good do from time to time. Thanks to those who wait, and those who continue reading. Incorrigible
, yes. Because bad habits always come back.
0 comments:
Post a Comment