Pyrite spammers offer you
(There comes a message to the inbox, sent by such an 'Amy' (asdfg@freejobs.com). Subject: "Business Leader in sales of antiques seeks to strengthen his team." They just after 10 am on a Wednesday regular office ...)
"Are you a responsible person looking for a part time job highly paid? "Look
yes, because my coworkers say that no one hold the obscenities of heads with more responsibility than I do. And in fact, want a job that involves raising and barnacles leave me money to go to make that gamble on bingo. Any little thing I do not know ... deputy, deputy advisor, assessor's deputy counsel, consultant, or speaker mangaka. Got one?
" We are a family company specialized in various operations with antiques and antique jewelry, we are 'em-fledged Ltd', and we are looking for honest and responsible people to join us .. "
Your grammar leaves me speechless. But, yes, I even transpired honesty. Just once I choripatié a pen cap of a friend in first grade. But that does not count, right? In addition I have experience in antiques, because I have an older sister and many toys for my day of preschool. Now that you mention it, I have also a temperature-controlled room with an original Book of Petete Gordo. A gem, right?
"Do not miss this opportunity - we are exactly what you're looking for!"
And your spelling too. Really? Well I was looking for a rich guy about to kick the bucket, and that makes me heir to his fortune. What name are you?
"won more than EUR 1500 per month, using only 3-4 hours of your time. It's real with us!"
That is like 1900 cucas! Where to go? Who should you turn? Yes, I warn you that I will not let me take pictures in pellets, nor do I give it to swallow capsules of cocaine, one has its beginnings ... And if they are up to 4 hours I have time to go to Pleizón playing Daytona. By the way, give me mesenyer unlimited?
"We do not make conversation sales required to pay registration fees or subscribe to a mailing list. We do not want to invest money. This job requires only a limited amount of your time .. "
Eeh ... As I did not understand what came after 'conversation'. But if it means you do not pay a single drive, cool. You know, you have seen many cases of fraud on TV ... Like, I have no money to invest.
"We will pay in the first week of work"
Really? So I will be able to buy the Ricky Power Ranger with that comes from fucking Christmas! and pay the fee of the washer, so credit to Don Pepe ... Did I tell you that I have an original Book of Petete Gordo?
"We do not require any experience or special skills. Worked as an independent contractor from home."
Good, because I have neither. Or so says my boss. Do freelance and from home? It gets more good as gold. Can I get a broadband connection as well?
"If interested, please feel free to request additional information and general provisions."
Provisions "? And that with what we eat?
"Write to us now, we will respond immediately. Please reply to this email: peloteado@antiguedades.com "
Where do I sign?
And they say there is no work.'s Just a matter of having an email account, and offers rain. ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment