I feel like I lost I feel a void inside me that makes no concentrate or during the day or night. Since there is no moon in which thinking, my heart is doomed not ever heal. Pain after pain spine after spine is getting stronger nails. Outside force alone is but inside there is only desolation. Why not let the wind take me to where it can not come back.
My heart
whistles a song that sounds far
but I still have a sentence that is if he will return
loss
emotion
Here am I at night howling
looking where ever there was a moon so
happy as a baby in the crib
as sad as the sky cried
Cold recalls the warmth of my heart
rain
remember my broken dreams and destiny of that perhaps I do not own my feelings looking
whistles a song that sounds far
but I still have a sentence that is if he will return
loss
emotion
Here am I at night howling
looking where ever there was a moon so
happy as a baby in the crib
as sad as the sky cried
Cold recalls the warmth of my heart
rain
remember my broken dreams and destiny of that perhaps I do not own my feelings looking
0 comments:
Post a Comment