Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Financial Accounting Answers Libby Libby Short

No I'm not giving up

Today I was about to lose his sanity. Almost prostitute the value of my ideas. My words were empty and meaningless. I was thinking these days. No more I'll give my heart to bleed. I will continue my vision of life will not change even if you get more or worse blows. Keep fighting, dreaming, again feel the same or better, give a new opportunity for my feelings as often as needed, new opportunities will avoid not being happy, I will be myself. Tear down all the walls, will climb mountains, I will cross rivers, seas and oceans. Face of the giant plant them, kill the fears, insecurity drown, I will beg the painful memories, invest in my happiness smiles, a present of love to those I love most. Will use the anger not against me, not to mourn, I will use the anger to awaken the strength to get up as often as needed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment