Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Cheats For Soulsilver R4ds

Minimize, minimize!

Oh yes, no, and write, that I first quit. That yes, then tomorrow. That yes, the blogger is blocked, no longer . That, yes, come on, that do not play the fool, you're going more than a month without posting. How good is good, come on. Oh yes, well spoken, it was time, man. What now?

-...
-?
-...
- What?
-... Again

you can not think what to write. Yes, well, here in drought and floods ideas work. Man, do not complain and give the cerebruto rope. Look how well it has taken us out the cobwebs from this site. Which chops are talking about, if you spent scratching the fig reading manga while I was sweating to clean the dust! Ya, ya, stick to your topic. Let's see, what you have to be interesting to tell? For some things, but I decide to none. You're a pod! You should start seeing what you put before, to avoid duplication. Let's see ...

(Click, click ... "Waiting for blogger.com-)

Here " Santa is still king "and " New Year's Syndrome ". Y. .. yes, the full that I can not think of anything better then. So I see. Need a shift of direction, something fresh, topical. What whistles between Correa and Deputies Inc.? Nothing, not see the news. Does the summary of a movie that walks in theaters? Could be. I know! Make fun of Rocky and his fights in the nursing home. Or a new anime? "A book? On second thought, that gets old faster, better, something timeless ...

Ready, let's go for the absurd: put some of these ridiculous theories with which sales at times. Do you have a pending out there, right? Yes, now that you mention it, is that the reason women go to the bathroom in packs. You see? If you have been so easy. No, but that issue has lots of juice and I will not waste it now. Hum ... And the broth vs. soup? No, that I lack a little research. What about that all superheroes are some crazy? It would be nice ...

Look, you can follow the currents of modern blogger thought: If you need material, fills the post of photos. This is a photoblog! I know, but if you have no choice ... Look, even photos can be ridiculous. How ridiculous? I do not know, as the keys to women who just comes with the Ctrl + Alt + Del. I should, I finish in the comments as sexist. So what! You'll laugh a while! Batteries that go around The Other , fakes you work ...

(Tap, tap ...)

That, that! Talk about The Other and how is the atmosphere in the office now. Hey, what are you eating? Nothing, I passed bread The Other . What! I told you not accept anything from them! They think they own this island and see us as invaders! Only necessary that we begin to kidnap ... Pos is the serene, but if it does not want to have to ask jama anaconda. You have no choice!

Talk about what you did last weekend. It may be, looks almost killed me. Or talk about something you've bought recently. Nothing more pelao toi the pit of guava. How about a poem I walk lost by the network? Or something existential and roll and someone has written before. Do not complicate your life, using the Internet. Nu seventh, as it did not inspire ... Or a story

papfrita and grace, those of you and your buddies. Look, animal, mind you wrote 'papfrita' instead of 'papafrita'. I do not know, but I always end up eating the second 'a' of the word. That's because you write only with two fingers, papafrita. You know that I burst typing in school, I will not upload. Care, I see black smoke! Can be one of the Others ! Minimize, minimize!

- ...
- (Click, click, tap) Select * from ... WHERE ...
- ...
- (Tap, click, tap)

's gone. Let us, then. Write nonsense, please refer to the political climate or national TV. Use big words and you're as highbrow of the new litter. Say a kid you knew by heart the Iliad and that you will see how much cocoa, which Julius Caesar. "That was not Alexander? But this man was a fox, porelamordedios ... No, something needed to identify the reader, something that has happened to everyone. Something more melodramatic, and that moves to scream. Heartbreak! Anvil item!

A childhood trauma! That always draws the attention of the masses. It tells the time that the home fires burning near the city of paper tubes made of toilet paper and toothpaste boxes! Or the time you had a week without recess for throwing stones at school! No, there was enough trauma to last post big swings of baseball ...

Already, in the end, will be to not write anything. O pure stupidities, as usual. Yes, suddenly and publish this insipid talk. You have not got anything, it shows. Shut up! There'll see how I go. Then why I asked for help? I do not I asked you, you offer it! What? I just remembered you with your homework LDZ! It is your duty post y. .. What was that noise?

...

are The Other ! They are here, all of them! If you are caught again block the blogger! Minimize, minimizaaaaa ...!

(Click, click, tap, tap ... 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 ... 42)
During

0 comments:

Post a Comment